Thursday, September 11, 2008

Coming Distractions September 16th, 2008

-Rent them while they're hot-

Grey's Anatomy - 4th Season
Young at Heart
Made of Honor
The Love Guru
Finding Amanda
88 Minutes
Speed Racer

This Saturday, September 13th, Cinema 9 is showing Helvetica (no, sadly that font is not helvetica) at 11:30 a.m as part of the Burlington Book Fair. I know I would be there if I didn't have to work at Waterfront Video during that time. Cause I love words, and in this day and age, if you love words, you must love fonts (unless you've been some kind of crazy neo-luddite since the age of the typewriter). Fonts and Words. What I am trying to say is if you aren't at Helvetica on the 13th, I'd better see you in Waterfront Video on Saturday. Because, really, what kind of enjoyable Saturday activity doesn't involve motion pictures?

Speaking of Waterfront Video, here is a map of our store!

* Warning: Store layout is subject to change without prior notice


*Click image to enlarge.

No comments: